Sunday, February 3, 2013

Does She Look Like A Niners' Fan?

600_1226
 
HAHA!
 
Nope, she doesn't care for football, either.
 
Note the little shadow on the left side? It's attached to something.
 
The high speed kisser
600_1227
 
Poor Bell. This is one of those Kate behaviors that I encourage just because it's funny. Bella gets that look as soon as she hears me say, "Where's Bella?!"
 
600_1228
 
I don't know why the stacking. She probably doesn't know either, though.
 
I waited until the game started to take them for a walk. Hoped it would be quieter at the park. It was.
 
Grass eating in peace
 
. 600_1199
 
Do you not want to just pinch that face?!
 
The more I mess around with the macro stuff, the more I realize that the world is covered in spider webs and random hairs.
 
600_1185

It's kind of gross, really.

5 comments:

  1. Good call...I did the same thing and then I went food shopping. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want to do kissys on that face
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also waited until the game started and had the park to ourselves. It was awesome! I was able to reinforce fetching with treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog photos are adorable, but I'm with ya on the whole spiders and macro can be gross thing.

    ReplyDelete