Saturday, November 13, 2010

Dogs On Logs

Well, not logs, I guess. More like Dogs on Tree Stumps, but that doesn’t rhyme.

Work with me, here

In continuance of our agility hiatus, we did more regional park-ing today. This morning it was Pulgas Ridge.

There was much posing on stuff
DSC_9623

They have taken down quite a few trees, so there are plenty of dog torture opportunities
DSC_9616

Some nice lady stopped me to let me know a rattle snake had been spotted up the trail a bit. As I was thanking her for the info she commented on how well the girls posed.

“I can’t believe they just sit on a stump like that”

Yeah, well, they may have done this a time or two before. :-)

And they may stay there, doesn’t mean they are wholly participating in the experience.
DSC_9634

Other things on their minds
DSC_9613

Bored with my non-dog hobby
DSC_9620

Perhaps checking out the scent of a previously irritated dog forced to sit on a stump for no good reason
DSC_9614

Kate not usually this direct with her commentary
DSC_9617

Bella sooooo did not want to pose on the fence. Did you know that dogs fake smile? The mouth says Happy, the eyes say I Hate You With Every Fiber Of My Being
DSC_9637

She hated it until she found the bird poop
DSC_9638

Apparently a little poop goes a long way with her
DSC_9619

5 comments:

  1. Lol. I love the one where Kate is sticking out her tongue but Bella is smiling nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd photo! That's a great smile on Kate's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of doggys on tree stumps, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are always wonderful. Such a sharp focus on small depth-of-field. Is there info about your camera equipment somewhere on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love dogs..i have alwayz liked to live with the dogs and play with hem ..but i have not..this iz a good site

    ReplyDelete