Thursday, August 6, 2009

Missing The Last Piece

Miss Kate has been working hard on the whole Keep Your Eye On The Ball thing.

Making Kate-type progress
DSC_2786

Always watching the ball
DSC_2758

Never let it out of your sight
DSC_2785

Always be aware of its location
DSC_2748

It’s the follow through she still has issue with
DSC_2750

Please note ball on foot
DSC_2744

Please note no ball in frame
DSC_2781

Please note, um, uh, I don't know what the hell is happening here. Something to note, though, I'm sure
DSC_2682

I can’t believe you take her out in public
DSC_2808

Hey, missy, we all have our things
DSC_2716

9 comments:

  1. I love your blog, and these pictures are amazing!
    Molly
    www.RedRiley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure do like these action shots. We say grab the ball and run
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate listens to the beat of a different drum!
    I think she's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great action pictures, she looks like she had a great time chasing the ball ;-)

    Wizz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog for awhile - your photos are fantastic! I wish my dog was good at agility, but I don't think he has the brain power. Keep up with the entertaining posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful action shots!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Your pictures are amazing too! We just started training one of our dogs in agility, the other one doesn't even come when he's called though. Kate seems very perseverent, at least she's having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog and very cool pictures :)

    ReplyDelete