Friday, November 28, 2008

Nice To Have Some Daylight

Is it not time to end the damn daylight savings time? Does anyone think it fare that I can only get decent shots on weekends now? Should my dogs be forced to chase balls in dark? I think not.

This is what our weekday actions shots look like now...

Oh sure, we can use the dreaded Auto for some head shots, but what fun is that?

So, yesterday, when most people were gorging themselves on turkey, stuffing and pies, we were taking advantage of the much-missed sun.

Kate was trying to work on her style

Although, we all know Kate's reality is more along these lines...
This is an actual Kate sequence. Prepare to giggle, or, if you are me, roll your eyes

"OK, I got it...I got it!"

"Haha! Success!""Crap! Forgot to close my mouth!"
Bella has been trying to be a good coach.
eye on the ballEye On The BallEYE ON THE BALL
then close your mouth

1 comment:

  1. I love the Kate sequence! LOL Keeping my mouth shut is a lesson I never learned either...

    ReplyDelete